Now Now Kevin

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Now Now Kevin
From: Bob Greene <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 14:09:54 -0400
--------------7B64D625E13E590D36140ACA

Kevin: I also have to agree with Rex. I have a 76 TR6 CF56728UO. That I
recently had painted. I have been on the fence as to repaint the rear
end the flat black. I always disliked the flat black for a couple of
reasons.
1. It always appeared that it was done by a back yard body man.
2. It always looked like it was just primer.
3. It turned hazy when a DPO tried to apply wax.
        I try to keep my 6 as original as my wallet allows. I even painted my
wind shield frame black but upgraded to Semi Flat Black (much cleaner
look).  But I have to admit, it looks pretty clean with the body painted
completely white.
        Just IMOP
        Bob Greene
--------------7B64D625E13E590D36140ACA
 name="rgreene.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Greene;Robert
tel;fax:508-457-2178
tel;work:508-289-2355
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution;Distribution
version:2.1
email;internet:rgreene@whoi.edu
title:Distribution Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;266 Woods Hole Rd.=0D=0AMS#3;Woods Hole ;Ma.;02543;USA
fn:Robert J. Greene
end:vcard

--------------7B64D625E13E590D36140ACA--