RE: Replacing locking switch

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Replacing locking switch
From: "Bob Kraeuter" <Kraeuter.Bob@oscsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 09:06:34 -0400

When I had to remove those security bolts on my TR6 I took a suggestion from one
lister and made a slot on top of the bolt with a chisel and simply unscrewed the
bolt. I then went to my neighborhood hardware store and bought hardened
Allen-drive bolts of the correct length. No drilling, no easy-out - worked like
a champ.

Bob K
'72 TR6

"Santamaria, Joseph (Joseph)" <jsantamaria@lucent.com> on 05/28/2000 01:24:29 PM