Re: 02 sensor sensitivity

To: tjh173@yahoo.com (Timothy Holbrook)
Subject: Re: 02 sensor sensitivity
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:40:14 -0700 (PDT)
Tim---My sensor also dropped a light or two when running with the lights
on. After discussing this with Peter Z. a few months ago, I moved the
(black) ground wire to another location, but not using the metal dash
back plate. This new ground stopped the drop in the LED sequence that
you say you also have with accessories running.  In short, my problem
wasn't the power source but the ground wire connection. Simple enough.
Try it. Let us know if this also solved yours.

Dick T.