Re: O2 sensor voltage drain

To: 6 Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O2 sensor voltage drain
From: Kendall Larsen <kjlarsen@puc.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 13:32:27 -0700
Tim,
    Maybe you could move your wire to the fuse that the horn is on, It has
its own fuse doesn't it? Or put a capacitor inline, radio shack should be
able to help you out with that one. Or possibly use the 12+ lead for the
radio if you're not currently using it. That would be close to the sensor
location wise, and may be on a different circuit than those other high use
items.

Kendall
74 1/2