Front end ride height

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Front end ride height
From: jmlozano@ismi.net
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:52:22 GMT
Hello all you triumphers and TR6ers out there.  After installing my GoodParts
front and rear springs and the wide 215/55/16 tires, I am having tire rub up
front.  I know what you are thinking, just put 205's on.  Well the problem is
that it only rubs on the driver side.  The passanger side rides almost a full
inch higher than  the driver side.  I've been told that it could be just the
sag of the chassis over 25 years.  Is this possible?  WHat can I do?
Jorge Lozano