Amazing TR6 knowledge

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Amazing TR6 knowledge
From: RETWIZBANG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 14:23:06 EDT
Dick, I always read with interest your sage advice to the list.
I think to myself, "how can anyone know this much about these cars?"
Will you answer that question for me?  I may have missed this info if you
have explained it to the list sometime in the past.
Also, in what part of the country do you live?  Just curious.

I don't participate much in the Q&A on the list, but I'm checking it every
day.  I have a 75 Pimento TR6 which is a solid driver.  After reading about
all the various problems people get into I find myself thanking the pavement
on which I drive that I do not have more (problems).  It makes me paranoid.
I guess it's just a matter of miles before I get an opportunity.

I installed Pertronix ignition recently, and it's fabulous.  Any comment?

I'm located in Manassas, VA, just west of Wash DC, and I'm a member of the
CTR out here (and 6-pack - no chapter).  Next event for me is British Car Day
in Bowie, MD on June 25th.  I'll probably day trip  to the regional thing in
Richmond in July.  Do you attend such events?

Thanks for the education,

Rich Townsend
75 TR6
Manassas, VA