Re: Amazing TR6 knowledge

To: <RETWIZBANG@aol.com>, "6Pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Amazing TR6 knowledge
From: "Mike Brinker" <mike.brinker@mfasco.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 14:11:15 -0400
I too have been amazed and thankful for Dick Taylors input on the list.  I
figured that others in the club may be interested (like you Rich) where Dick
lives, what he does and how he became so familiar with the TR6.  There are
many others on the list that contribute that I often wonder about too.
 I decided to try something different for the 6-PACK club.  So, for the
benefit of the club and myself, I interviewed Dick recently and plan to
offer it Kerry  to be published in one of the upcoming 6-PACK quarterly
issues.
If you are interested in learning more about Dick Taylor and how he acquired
his infinite TR6 knowledge, keep your eyes pealed.  You might see it in the
next issue of 6-PACK later this summer.
If there is someone in the 6-PACK club you would like to learn more about,
let me know.  Maybe this could turn into something!

Mike Brinker