Fuel starvation

To: 6packlist <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel starvation
From: "ROBERT L. GANNON" <trsix74@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 13:23:20 -0400
I have recently experienced a case of fuel starvation. When the car is
warmed up and and the day is hot,  I once in a while get a sensation of
fuel starvation. Typical cases are when having to pull into or across
traffic and I am gunning the engine also when deceleration into a curve
at the point of acceleration upon pulling out. Did that make sense? The
fuel lines have been checked. The charcoal canister is not blocked. The
floats are adjusted inverse at the correct height for gross jets. I have
a new fuel filter (non glass). Could it be a fuel vacuum? If so what's
my simplest solution? Any info would be well received.