ride height

To: 6pack-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: ride height
From: TomRJade@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 22:17:19 EDT
Needing more input,
I am also dealing with the ride height problem.
I have installed the mild competition springs from the TRF. TheTRFmanual
says that the ride height won't be affected, but it has the rear end is
sitting up about 1"-1.5" to high. I have even flipped the trailing arm
brackets to all the different possibilities.  Still to high.   I am running
205/70/15 what is the correct measurement from the ground to the fender well?
Front and rear. Also, my rear shock conversion  tube shocks, when sitting
flat, start at topped out position.  How much differnent does the ride feel
from the stock to the mild competion springs? Is it worth the switch? Anyone
use the race springs are they to stiff for road use?
Thanks
TXR 74
Also, I will parting out with my 75 parts car. I call it a parts car even
though it's about 95% complete it has heavy rust on the frame,  any one have
any interest in either parts or better yet the entire car? Let me know.