RE; ride height & Tim Holbrook

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE; ride height & Tim Holbrook
From: Bill McIntire <william.mcintire@wright.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:51:13 -0400
6 Packers - I have one thing to say about Tim's comments on
springs. AHMEN! I put a set of TRF's rally springs on my 6 a
very long time ago (~15 yrs). They were too long, but TRF
advised they would settle. Had occasion to talk to them at a
Vintage G.P. last year and asked when they were going to
settle. I was given the impression the problem had been
corrected and ordered another set. The primary difference
between the two sets seems to be that the new one has shiny
black paint. So, as far as I can determine, as of this time
last year the problem had not been corrected. Goodparts
springs in my future? Maybe
Bill