Re: Plug in TR6 Block

To: "6Pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Plug in TR6 Block
From: "Mike Brinker" <mike.brinker@mfasco.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:59:36 -0400
Mike,
I am pretty sure there is at least one or two more aluminum plug other than
the one you found.  One of them is  located on the front of the block near
the oil galley.  I purchased my replacement plugs from Moss (not my usual
supplier, but they seemed to be the only people in town that had one).  They
came on a stick and were all connected as one solid rod.  Kind of wild.

Good Luck,

Mike Brinker
74 TR6