RE: 1971 TR6 Resto.

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, Brad <brad1184@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: 1971 TR6 Resto.
From: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 16:54:01 -0400
Brad,

Check the frame very carefully at the mounting points for the rear axle
brackets and in the front where the suspension mounting bracket mate to
the frame.  If all's OK, then IMHO, let well enough alone.  I took my
'75 out to get sills and B-posts repaired here on the East coast by a
reputable shop.  Their advice in my case was that my frame was OK.  Just
cleaned it up and sprayed the insides of the frame with Waxoyl

Apparently, getting these bodies realigned after removal from the frame
can be a chore.  Perhaps someone else can chime in here.

Cheers,

Gary
'75 TR6  Digest
Severn, MD