Fw: Tire chewer

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Tire chewer
From: "Jorge Lozano" <jmlozano@ismi.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:38:02 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: AMJ Industries
To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 4:06 PM
Subject: Tire chewer

Greetings blessed Triumph owners:

I sent my excellent mechanic Mark (Tim Holbrook's little brother) in my
garage to look around the TR6 and take measure the ride height.  I am doing
this because of my recent problem with my tire rubbing on the driver side
after having the GoodParts springs installed.  I am running 215/55/16 on
16x7 Panasport's.  This is what he came up with.

                                                             DRIVER SIDE
PASSENGER
Chassis (Near door hinge) to ground                4 3/8
4 1/2
Rear pivot point on lower A-Arm                      4 3/8
4 1/2
Chassis (After the door) to ground                   4 5/8
4 3/4
Top of rocker panel (Front) to ground             8 28/32
9 1/8
Top of rocker panel (Rear) to ground               9 2/8
9 1/8
Rear bumper over-rider                                  16 1/8
17
Front bumper over-rider                                 13 3/4
14 1/4

I have no idea what is going on?  Can any of you experts shine light on my
problem?  Please help this TR drive again!

Jorge Lozano

PS It is eating the front driver side tire