Re: Fw: Tire chewer

To: jmlozano@ismi.net (Jorge Lozano)
Subject: Re: Fw: Tire chewer
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 21:00:03 -0700 (PDT)
Jorge---I need to know several things before going on with ideas on your
"tire rubbing."
What happened when you switched sides with your front springs?

What is the height from ground to the highest part of the bottom of the
fender lip. (Should be something like 26") I need this at all corners!

What part of the tire rubs, and on what?

Does it rub when turning corners? Going over bumps? Turning which way?

Can you make the tire touch the fender with both wheels pointed staight
ahead, while bouncing up and down on the front end?

What kind of shocks do you have?

Is your front anti-roll bar in working order?

This will do for starters!

Dick T.
'73