Re: Frame Question

To: "6Pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Frame Question
From: "Mike Brinker" <mike.brinker@mfasco.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 06:56:24 -0400
Steven,
The manual transmission and the overdrive to connect differently at the rear
of the transmission.  The TR6 actually has a two piece bracket that the non
overdrive bracket bolts on to.  If you look at the TRF parts book and
carfully look at the part numbers, you will see that there are two part
numbers involved.  I can't remember for sure, but I remember removing one of
the two brackets so that it would fit for the overdrive.
Let me know if that makes any sense.  Worse case, I can always take a
picture.
Good Luck,

Mike Brinker
74 TR6 (converted from standard to overdrive trans)