Pertronix Ignitor

To: "6packlist" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pertronix Ignitor
From: "John Truttman" <jtruttman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:28:20 -0700
Dear Listers,

running for three years without problems, but only after getting a good one
installed! The first one caused me huge problems with misfires, etc. I never
diagnosed what the problem was exactly. I just replaced it with my buddy's
Ignitor, which was known to work OK, and it cured all my problems. I sent it
back to Summit Racing (BTW, $75 or so, not $95 like Moss) for a replacement,
and all has been well with it ever since. I swear by it, because points are
a pain in the butt.

John Truttman/TR6/Santa Cruz