Re: Pertronix Ignitor

To: John Truttman <jtruttman@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Pertronix Ignitor
From: "ROBERT L. GANNON" <trsix74@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 06:07:13 -0400
Hey John, I bet they had a crown for a four cylinder on that set up so that it
naturally would misfire. As you know there is a need for one magnet per spark
plug in order for it to work. Sounds like someone pulled the wrong package when
putting your order together or it was labeled wrong in the factory.