Re: Oil Presure warning switch

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil Presure warning switch
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 04:48:16 -0700 (PDT)
Don't fret, my oil pressure switch has failed before.  As long as the
actual oil pressure gauge is working properly, you've got nothing to
worry about.  I don't really watch the warning light anyway, by the
time it comes on you've got serious problems, better to watch the
gauge.  Make sure the wire hasn't fallen off the switch, and make sure
that connection is tight and clean.  If that all checks out, just order
a new switch.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6

http://mail.yahoo.com/