PDWA O-Rings Was: Locking Brakes

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Subject: PDWA O-Rings Was: Locking Brakes
From: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 22:58:32 -0400
Samuel,

Check out the maintenance handbook section on the VTR site.

http://www.vtr.org/maintain/index.html

There's an excellent article written by Charlie Brown on the Pressure
Differential Warning Actuator.  If your unit looks like the one pictured
in that article then you probably need a different size O-Ring than what
I recommended.  My PDWA doesn't look like this one.   The article
indicates the correct size for the pictured unit.   I'm sorry for any
confusion.

There appears to be 2 different types of PDWA's used on TR6's.  The size
O-Ring I recommended definately works on 75 and later cars but I've seen
similiar units on earlier cars, too.

For safety sake, make sure the replacements are EP O-Rings.

Cheers,
Gary
Digest  '75 TR6
Severn, MD