RE: OK, I'm spooked

To: 6 Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OK, I'm spooked
From: Phil Buck <PhilB@kxr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:06:36 -0700
Mark,
You say that it has been professionally rebuilt, does that include the
engine? The warning I'm hearing is that the engine is not broken in yet. I
would be sure to ask for documentation of the rebuild, including who did it
and then contact them. Also have a mechanic familiar with British iron look
it over.
Philip