Re: electronic ignition

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: electronic ignition
From: edwin.mcguirk@db.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:17:11 -0400

Let's be sure which part you are talking about. Do you mean an electronic
ignition conversion or an aftermarket distributor?

The TR6 distributor has a mechanical Tack output and it uses a ratio that
is not common (or so I'm told). You can get a Mallory distributor or some
other brand that will work quite well but you will lose your Tach.

Ed McGuirk
76 TR6
86 Rx7
88 MR2 Supercharged