Re: What's your current TR project?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's your current TR project?
From: DeLoera56@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 00:14:04 EDT
Mark

     As it turns out, the three of us had separate motivations for buying our
TR's.  Charlie had a TR -3 while in college and always wanted another TR.
Richard is the purest amongst us and has always wanted a sports car. We only
question his wisdom in taking a British car to a German mechanic, doesn't
seem right.

     After working on Charlie's TR, I found an affection for the simplicity
and classic style of the car.  As for the name Christine, the car is not
possessed, as in Stephen King's story, but she does have a personality as I
am learning.  Besides, sometimes the frustrations of working on one of these
little gems is easier to deal with when a certain degree of humor is applied.
Like when you find that the numbers on the block do not match the numbers on
the doorpost and in further inspection, don't match the transmission.  Hey
it's a thirty year old car, what did you expect.

Steve Moore
aka; Christine's Keeper
CC61138