[no subject]

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
From: "Don Clark" <d@donclark.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:10:57 -0700
I am preparing to install a set of DCOE 40's on my 72 TR6 and am wondering
how the stock choke cable will work with the webers. The TR6 has 2 cables,
but it appears that the each of the DCOE's needs it's own cable.

What have others done in the past when installing the choke?

I am assuming that the stock fuel pump will work ok with these carbs. Seems
to me that the CD's need low pressure as well. If I am wrong please let me
know.

Finally, is there a really good spot to install a Fram HP-1 fuel filter
under the hood? I have one left over from an earlier project car and think
that I will use it if I can fit it somewhere. I just don't see where it
would fit without building a bracket though. Or should a new in-line fuel
filter do the trick?

Thanks,
Don Clark
Seattle, WA
72 Pimento

Sorry if this is posted twice. I see that I originally sent it from an
account that I haven't subscribed to the list with.