Re: Intake Port Spacing Question

To: Bernard Robbins <brobbins@wlg.nec.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Intake Port Spacing Question
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:07:05 -0700
Hi Bernard & Don,

Bernard - the reason that you might have not noticed a difference is that
there was not any for the PI engines!  All PI heads have the same port
spacing.  For some reason  unknown to me, Leyland made a different head for
all North American TR6s for 1969 - 1972.  After that, Leyland dropped that
head design and used the standard PI head and all TR6s.

Hope this clears it up a bit.

Dave Stauffacher
Ramona, Ca
1970 PI TR6