Re: Windows & doors

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Windows & doors
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 15:59:37 -0700 (PDT)
TRF sells a great kit to cure your window problems.  It includes both
channels per door that the glass slides in, and all hardware.  I don't
know how to solve your door handle problem, but once you pop the door
panels off to replace the glass channels, you'll see all the hardware
for the door pulls and hopefully you can see what the problem is.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6