Re: To further confuse the shock situation

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: To further confuse the shock situation
From: "G Spencer" <graham_spens@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:19:29 GMT
Ted Schumacher has a kit that is comparable to Herman's.  It is a heavily
reinforced 1 piece.  I didn't like the look of the flimsy and multi part
kits offered but the big three.  Not to take away from Herman's's kit, but I
don't think he is making them anymore, is he?  I've been using them for over
1 year now, I would never go back to levers.
the link to Ted's site is http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/tr250tr6.html

Looks like the kit is still cheap at 165.00 us.  Of course NFI, etc.  Just
passing along the info, as usual YMMV.

Graham Spencer \
'70 TR6
'73 TR6