Small rear reflectors for 1971 TR 6

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Small rear reflectors for 1971 TR 6
From: Mlinthcsa@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:08:03 EDT
Hi fellow listers

does anyone know where I can lay my hands on a set of the small red
reflectors that appeared on the back of the 1971 model tr6.   It is an
extremely hard item to find. Any help would be appreciated.    Also everyone
don't forget that next weekend is the SouthEast regional Triumph meet in Lake
City, Florida.  Anyone within driving distance shouldn't miss it.  It's going
to be a great get together. It's being hosted by the VTR and the Central
Florida Triumph Register.  For more information check out the Central Florida
Triumph Register home page. It has the information and telephone numbers
listed.

Mike Linthicum
1971 TR6
Oviedo, Florida