Re: spin on oil filter adapter

To: "Ryan Miles" <rjhmile@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spin on oil filter adapter
From: "Seth Glassman" <sells2eat@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:38:35 -0500
Hi List,

While we're on the subject, I installed my spin on adapter a few month ago
and have not experienced any leakage. But, my question is this, I installed
the adapter so that the filter would hang downward, as I'm told that was the
correct installation.  However, I found that the clutch slave cylinder was
in the way fr a complete verticle installation and thus had to install the
adapter so that the oil filter hangs at an angle.  Have I done something
wrong or do I have to make an adaptation so that both the oil filter can
hang vertically Thanks
Seth Glassman
1976 TR6  CF57223UO
Webmaster, Long Island Triumph Association
www.longislandtriumph.org

.