Re: spin on oil filter adapter

To: "James A. Tabor" <jatabor@hotmail.com>, <rjhmile@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: spin on oil filter adapter
From: "Seth Glassman" <sells2eat@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:17:34 -0500
Thanks to all who have replied to my question re: the spin-on oil filter
adapter.  I believe mine is at around the 7'oclock position.  It was the
only position I would be able to get the darn thing on and be able to
actually spin off the filter when I needed to..  Otherwise I think I'd have
to loosen the bolt that actually attaches the adapter to the block
Seth Glassman