Re: A type overdrive help (correction)

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A type overdrive help (correction)
From: "Nelson Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 10:54:45 -0500
Mark,

Jay Welch just pointed out that I did that conversion backwards.   Multiply
UK pound by 1.42 to get USD, not divide.  The price would be ~$85.
However, I think prices include ~ 17% VAT which is not charged if they ship
to US.   So, that's back to ~$80, same as Moss US.

Sorry,  I know better.  My wife always loves those UK prices till I tell her
to double them to get to US$.  Unfortunately, she stills buys.

Nelson