RE: Wiring Harness Clean Up

To: 6 Pack TR6 List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wiring Harness Clean Up
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 16:27:48 -0700

Hi Jim,

I'm not sure if all TR6s had the same color tape (mine is a dark grey,
almost black). But I think they all had tape which has no glue on the inner
surface. So you might want to keep that in mind (if factory originality is a
requirement). This kind tape is not common in the typical auto parts store
or hardware store. You can get it from places like British Wiring
<http://www.britishwiring.com>, probably others as well.

HTH

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO