Wiring Harness Clean Up

To: 6 Pack TR6 List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring Harness Clean Up
From: James Henningsen <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 18:05:17 -0500
Hello again fellow listers!  I have been cleaning up the entire front
wiring harness that goes into the engine bay and want to re-tape the
harness to "pretty" it up.  After cleaning off the layers of previous
paint and undercoating the color doesn't look black.  Before I run off
to the parts store to pick up some new tape, what color is the harness
wrapping tape supposed to be?  Black? Dark Green?
Please excuse the fact that I'm color blind, so wiring is always fun for me.
Thanks in advance
Jim Henningsen
75 TR6 CF359124U
80 TR7