Stuck Clutch

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Stuck Clutch
From: "Robert P Waldrop" <Robert.P.Waldrop@USA.dupont.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 07:06:20 -0500
Hi all,  I have a TR250 in which the clutch will not disengage.    It's
been sitting for several months under shelter but in somewhat humid
conditions (I know, it's likely suffering from insufficient love).  The
last time I drove it nothing appeared to out of kilter. There is fluid in
the clutch master and it and the slave were rebuilt in the past 2 years.

I didn't have a chance yet to look over the linkage underneath to see if
things appeared to be actuating.  Any typical suggestions to check ?
Thanks,  Robert