Body Flex

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Body Flex
From: "John Zimmerman" <JohnZimmerman@vandorndemag.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 07:10:07 -0500
Good morning,

I've been following the discussions about body flex.  I currently have the body
up in the air.  I've  installed new rocker pannels and patched the floor
boards.  I'm getting ready to put the body back down and i've been looking at
the door gap. The space at thetop is noticeably greater than at the bottom.
Can this gap be adjusted  by adding spacers or washers when we put the body
back down?  If so, which additional parts should I order when I get a mounting
kit from one of the big three?  Any information or ideas would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
John Z