Re: Air/Fuel gauge and O2 sensor

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Air/Fuel gauge and O2 sensor
From: "Bernie" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 08:32:29 -0500
Sorry if this is off the subject a bit, however if anyone on the list can
help me in locating a manufacturer/retailer of an in line gas pressure
guide, I seem to have run into a blank wall trying to buy one, as always
thanks to all for your time and effort concerning this request
Bernie
74  TR6
CF20268U