Clutch repair

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch repair
From: <P.H.Z@12move.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 20:48:08 +0100
Hello everybody,
I'm busy with repairing a sticky clutch. I bought a new crosshaft and release
fork and Pin. Is it normal when you put them together there is a litle
movement possible?  I've been told that you should not overtighten the pin. I
read on the Buckeye internet site that it's possible to drill a hole in the
fork/shaft to put in a extra bolt! Is this a smart thing to do? Finally, I
bought a second hand  gearbox front cover, shouls you alwyas replace the oil
seal? Or is it save to leave it alone? (it looks ok!)
Kind regards,
Peter
Tr6 '74