RE: Excessive Oil Consumption?

To: "'Gameparker@cs.com '" <Gameparker@cs.com>,
Subject: RE: Excessive Oil Consumption?
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 22:14:12 -0400
Geoff:

Until the engine is properly run in, your oil consumption is going to be way
above normal. I way quite concerned at first with my TR6. Now after about
2500 miles, she starts easily and consumption is very minimal. Hard to tell,
because she has a poor rear crank seal, but burning practically nothing.

Mark Hooper