RE: Top Dead Center

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Top Dead Center
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 13:31:15 -0600

Hi Vance, this sounds like a great technique. However, I have a couple of
questions that perhaps you or someone else on the list can answer...

1. What part of the crank is the bolt contacting in this scenario?
2. And is the crank symmetrical at this point (so that the mid point of the
two contact locations is actually at the center?

You can probably tell I've never had an engine apart (and you'd be right to
think so) :-)

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO