RE: RE: Top Dead Center

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: RE: Top Dead Center
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:06:19 -0600

Then in that case just take out a plug and go to a fastener store to find a
properly mating nut (that sounds kind of funny...). Once you have that, you
can find the appropriate bolt. I'm pretty sure they are 14mm but there are
coarse and fine threads in the metric system as well, I'm not sure which
applies here.

HTH

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO