Re: Rear vibrates when starting off

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear vibrates when starting off
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 16:16:11 -0500
The drive shaft might need to be trued.

Have you checked your wheels for bearing wear (grab each tire at 9 and 3
oclock position and try to wiggle them. If you get wiggle, you may need
bearings.

Tires may need to be rotated and balanced.

Something is loose or not tightened enough from the work you had done.

Valerie Stabenow, 62 MGA MkII, 67 TR4a, 69 XK-E FHC, 73 TR-6, 81 Corvette
Coupe