RE: Recoring a Radiator/2 cents

To: Valerie Stabenow <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Recoring a Radiator/2 cents
From: Keith Meinhold <keith@navyboy.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 18:35:45 -0800
My car would overheat on warm days in city traffic, even with my electric
aux fan.  I took my radiator out to a radiator specialty shop, they told me
it would cost about $250 to re-core it here in San Francisco.  However the
shop didn't think I needed a re-core as it appeared in good shape and
suggested "rodding" it for about $50.  A couple of hours later I had the
radiator back, with a fresh coat of paint (they applied) - it looked like
new, and better yet, the car runs cool no matter how warm it gets.

Keith Meinhold
66 Marston Avenue
San Francisco CA 94112

415 585 5998 H