RE: What color?

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: RE: What color?
From: "Neil Beesley" <Neil.Beesley@securesult.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 22:30:22 +0100
Hi

Doesn't sound like the originals were painted, but for what its worth the
one on mine looks to me like a replacement part (it has a sticker with the
part no on it) and its definitely painted silver - its flaked off in places.

Sounds like a BL thing to do, decide to paint something later that didn't
need it !!

Regards,

Neil