TR6 Eating Spark plugs

To: 6pack-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Eating Spark plugs
From: DarcyHunt@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 22:28:15 EDT
Need help.  After having my HS6's rebuilt by Joe Curto this winter, I started
off the season by adding Silicon plug wires, new plugs and a high energy
coil.  Using the Color Tune it was running great!  BAG needles seemed just
perfect and she would pull strong up through 5000 rpm.....then the missfiring
started again.  Resolved it be changing 1 plug which last about 20 miles now
it appears that several more plugs have stopped firing or are firing
sporatically.  I'm going to get a new set tomorrow but I'm dying to go on the
Newport, RI rally on Sunday.  Any help would be appreciated.  I already went
to the Pertronix ignition last fall to try and address this same problem.

Darcy hunter
'73 TR6
North Easton, MA