Help with Jaguar Pricing

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Help with Jaguar Pricing
From: Timbo00001@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 20:54:19 EDT
I'm looking into purchasing a 1988 Jaguar XJ6 Van Den Plas from the original
owner.  It has 37,000 miles (mostly highway, if it matters) on it and is in
pretty good shape.  Lots of options, including lots of power accessories and
leather seats.

The rear left door handle doesn't work, nor does the electric fuel door
opener, and he says the battery dies if the car isn't driven.  But other than
that the Lucas electronics are fine. (Sure!)

Having dealt with a TR6 and a Spitfire, I thought I might risk a more
luxurious mode of throwing away my money!  But only if you could advise me on
a good price to buy in.  He is putting a lot of value on its low miles and I
can't find any "comps" in Hemmings, Autotrader, or EBay, so I thought I'd ask
your your kind help.

You can reply directly to timbo00001@aol.com.

Thanks in advance,
Tim