Re: Help with Jaguar Pricing

To: <Timbo00001@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help with Jaguar Pricing
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 09:50:44 -0400
Good news is it's a six, not a twelve. Call up a Jag dealer and
ask how much he'd give you for it (and not on a trade). Add 30% to
50% for retail. How about letting us in on what the vendor is
asking.

 I own a jag, but gotta say in the late 80's quality in design and
manufacturing was notoriously low. The US gov't was actually
considering banning Jaguar imports when steering wheels were
reported coming off.

A normal higher mileage non cream puff XJ6 up here in Canada would
go for 10K in northern pesos, about 6K real dollars.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug,74TR6