RE: TR6 RUST

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "." <gln@worldpath.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 RUST
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 21:36:06 -0400
Nick,

If I were you...I would move. I know a great place north of where you are
and you never have to worry about salt air and rust on your car. But only
catch is that you can only drive your car 3-4 months per year. I would be
willing to trade places with you. Just let me know when.

Cheers,

Patrick

ps. did I mention I live in Montreal? Oh, and don't worry about ice storms.
The car will be indoors. :)

Sorry, I never had to face the slat air problem. Just road salt. Which is
worse?