Re: TR6 RUST

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 RUST
From: William Whitmoyer <wwhitmoyer@samsonite.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:15:42 -0400
And all along I knew Cleveland was a paradise waiting to be
discovered...it's too cold here most of the year to actively cause rust (or
TR6 driving for that matter, so no road salt problems either) and we are
the fresh water North Coast of America.  Perfect. Surfing waves are a
little small, though.