Fwd: RE: Rear and front shocks for '72 TR6

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: RE: Rear and front shocks for '72 TR6
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 15:15:46 -0700 (PDT)
A minor correction, the "good" shock conversion kit (mounts to the
chassis rather than body) is actually sold by Vic Brit (and a few
others), the "bad" one (mounts to the body) is sold by Moss.

I went with Spax tubes at every corner, and bought a "good" rear
conversion kit from NAR Inc (www.narinc.com).

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6