Rimmer Brothers

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Rimmer Brothers
From: SamuelsMA@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 22:17:10 EDT
One instance where Rimmer Brothers proved very helpful to me was on replacing
the front turn signal lenses (above the front bumper) on my 1970 TR6.  Mine
is a German edition P.I. car, and the lenses are combination white/amber.  I
couldn't get them from the big 3.  Someone had "his very last set" of new
ones on Ebay for $150 + shipping.  I ordered a set from Rimmer which cost 45
pounds plus 11 pounds shipping.  That's $72 plus $17.60 shipping, or $89.60.
With a German version, I suspect I will be using them from time to time in
the future.  I ordered over the internet and the shipping was quite prompt.

Michael Samuels