RE: Elapsed Times, etc.

To: "Shane Ingate" <madmax_xx@hotmail.com>, <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: Elapsed Times, etc.
From: "Mark Holveck" <mholveck@princetonpower.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 12:09:06 -0400
I thought the equation looked like it was derived empirically from data
taken at the track from many cars.  I think that if you derived one assuming
constant horsepower that it would not be accurate at all.  But the one Dick
gave us seems to be pretty close, which makes me think that it's generated
from track data.  Of course, I could be wrong.

-mark